North Street, Guildford - 3/1972
River Wey, Guildford - 3/1972
Bus station, Guildford - 12/1972
Sometimes known as the Rodboro buildings and know as such in the local Council Plan currently our for consultation.
Building originally owned by Dennis Brothers. Orinally Bycicle makes and sellers who have subsequenly moved on through motor cycles to a variety of motorised vehicles and most famous for their fire engines. When they moved to larger premises in about 1910 the building was sold to the Rodboro Boot and shoe company and has kept the name ever since.
Now a pub (Witherspoon) and on the first floor there is a music school. Dr W F White
"The Jolly Farmer", River Wey, Guildford - 7/1973
|Please put any comments on the notice board. Click Here|
|Return to the Home Page|
Full index of all pages
This site features photographs taken at the University of Surrey in the 1970's
in Guildford, Surrey, UK. aka UoS, UniS, 70s, 70's, 1970s
The content and design of all the pages on this web domain are (c)2009 Colin Edwards, unless otherwise stated.
Other featured sites are here, here, here and here.